As of February 11, 2020
Borrow up to $1,000,000.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate
3/3=Rate is fixed for three years, then adjusts every three years thereafter
5/1=Rate is fixed for the first five years, then adjusts annually
7/1=Rate is fixed for the first seven years, then adjusts annually
- Discounted mortgages available for first-time home buyers.
- 95% financing is available.
- Rates lock for 60 days.
Terms and Conditions
- One point is equal to the 1% of the amount borrowed. Choosing a zero or no-point program does not preclude fees from being added as points based on your credit score, subordinate financing, loan-to-value ratio or other factors unique to your transaction.
- No closing cost program require a minimum loan of $100,000. Member required to reimburse RTN FCU for closing costs if loan is paid off within the first three years.
- The rates listed are for informational purposes and based on a single-family, detached owner-occupied home purchase in New England to a member with 40% down and excellent credit. Loans are also available with as little as 5% down, and on vacation homes. Your rate/points may be different based on your credit score and the specifics of your transaction. Satisfactory property insurance is required. Rates are subject to change without notice. Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) up to 30-year term with 2% periodic adjustment cap, 6% lifetime cap. Rate is subject to change after consummation.
- Other terms and conditions apply.